Siemens valves are designed to be a safe, durable addition to your HVAC system. Some of the features of Siemens valves include:
- â€“ Highest close-off rating in the HVAC control parts industry
- â€“ Both mechanical and electric fail safe options
- â€“ Common connections
Siemens valves include the following categories:
- â€“ Ball valves Ã¢â‚¬â€œ ideal for air conditioning and ventilation units
- â€“ Butterfly valves Ã¢â‚¬â€œ ideal for cooling functions
- â€“ Magnetic valves Ã¢â‚¬â€œ designed for air conditioning units
- â€“ Globe valves
- â€“ Zone valves
Search our catalog of over 500,000 HVAC control parts and more online!
Siemens Butterfly Valves
Siemens butterfly valves have extended necks and handle temperature ranges from -40Â°F to 250Â°F. Siemens zone valves feature metal-to-metal seating, a unique stroke design, and are ideal for a variety of functions including floor heating and fan coil units.
Siemens Globe Valves
Siemens globe valves come in two styles: Flowrite globe valves and Powermite globe valves. Both styles of Siemens globe valves are available directly coupled with actuators and feature interchangeable electronic and pneumatic actuators.
Siemens Magnetic Valves
Siemens magnetic valves are second to none in the HVAC industry. A spring-return valve, Siemens magnetic valves offer the benefit of a one-second positioning time and exact repeatability.
Receive a FREE quote on Alco Control Parts from HVAC Plus.