Search our catalog of over 500,000 HVAC control parts and more online!
Barber-Colman offers a range of two-way and three-way globe valves designed to control steam and hot water flow as well as serve in both cooling and heating applications with non-corrosive liquids. This range, Barber-Colman V-Series valves, is available in Ã‚Â½Ã¢â‚¬Â to 6Ã¢â‚¬Â valve sizes and is designed to endure countless years of HVAC uses.
Barber-Colman V-Series valves have either a cast iron or a bronze body while their stems are constructed of stainless steel. Barber-Colman V-Series control valves can handle temperatures from 20Ã‚Â°F to 400Ã‚Â°F and are available in both stem-up open and stem-up closed styles.
Some of the valves included in Barber-Colman V-Series valve catalog include:
- â€“ VB-7211-000-3-PP (Union Angle Mount Two-Way Valve)
- â€“ VB-7212-000-4-PP (Flared Straightaway Mount Two-Way Valve)
- â€“ VB-9213-000-5-PP (Flanged Mount Two-Way Valve)
- â€“ VB-7273-000-4-PP (Screwed NPT Straightaway Mount Two-Way Valve)
- â€“ VB-7221-000-4-PP (Union Straightaway Mount Two-Way Valve)
Barber Colman Valve Actuator
Barber Colman valve actuator has been integrated for the intake combustion of internal engines. It can be adapted to a gas supply for direct fuel modulation.
Receive a FREE quote on Alco Control Parts from HVAC Plus.