As one of the largest providers of HVAC parts and accessories, Erie Controls has been one of the most sought after providers of quality HVAC control parts for over sixty years.
With their clean, modern designs, Erie controls and other HVAC control parts have become popular throughout the HVAC community as well as with residential customers.
Search our catalog of over 500,000 HVAC control parts and more online!
Erie controls are highly reliable and have an excellent record of durability as all Erie parts must pass a quality examination prior to their being sold to consumers. Erie control parts are known throughout the industry for their longevity and overall quality.
Some of the quality Erie HVAC parts include:
- â€“ Damper actuators
- â€“ Temperature controllers
- â€“ Zone valves
- â€“ Modulating valves
- â€“ Boiler boss controls
Erie Damper Actuators
Erieâ€™s damper actuators are available for two-position, spring return, and motor return applications. With their convenient two-wire or three-wire thermostat control, Erieâ€™s damper actuators have an optional end switch and offer quick and easy mounting and operational functions.
Erie Controllers and Thermostats
Erie offers six series of thermostat controllers:
- â€“ T200: non-programmable, but some models have mechanical freeze protection
- â€“ T155: featuring both manual and automatic changeover capabilities
- â€“ T157: remote setback capabilities
- â€“ T158: featuring a digital display and standalone control of fan coil units, heat pumps, and terminal units
- â€“ T168: featuring low voltage fan cycling operation capabilities
- â€“ T500 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ featuring line voltage three-speed fan control
Erie features two series of hydronic zone valves::
- â€“ C series hydronic zone valves
- â€“ R series hydronic zone valves
Erie C series valves are motorized and are applicable in most heating and air conditioning functions. A fail safe position is guaranteed by the actuatorsâ€™ spring return operation. Erie R series valves are constructed of brass, are functional in both hot and cold water operations and come with a standard two-year warranty.
Erie modulating valves are grouped into the ST series and the T series. Both designed to work in conjunction with microprocessor-based controllers, the Erie ST series modulating valves feature spring-return capabilities as well as the aforementioned fail safe position.
Receive a FREE quote on Alco Control Parts from HVAC Plus.