Since 1894, the Barber-Colman Company has been a leader in the HVAC parts industry. Barber Colman parts are known worldwide for their quality, with over one hundred years of experience in the production of HVAC controllers. Barber-Coleman Co. offers an extensive catalog to customers, which is fully available at HVAC Plus online.
Barber Colman manufactures HVAC parts of all types, including:
- â€“ Controls
- â€“ Valves: Barber Coleman Valves are well known in the industry for their quality and usability.
- â€“ Sensors
- â€“ Actuators
Barber Coleman Co. is most famous for its Series 2000â„¢ and Series 3000â„¢ HVAC controllers. The newest Series 3000â„¢ Barber-Colman controllers and thermostats have reached new heights in usability and feature the following benefits to HVAC users:
- â€“ Quick start codes
- â€“ Automated help features
- â€“ Auto-tune features
- â€“ Timer
- â€“ Detection of heat failure
For the past thirty-five years, Barber-Colman has been at the forefront of the actuator production in the HVAC industry. With superior quality and functionality in all types of HVAC uses, the newest EA Series of Barber-Coleman actuators have:
- â€“ A microprocessor-based control system
- â€“ Deadband adjustability
- â€“ The ability to work with a variety of HVAC control valves: These state-of-the-art features make Barber-Colmanâ€™s EA Series actuators highly applicable and useful to HVAC users in all areas of their industry.
Other HVAC Control Parts from Barber-Colman
HVAC Plus also offers other Barber-Coleman HVAC control parts including customizable panel controllers, single and multi-loop rail mountable controllers, SCR and SRR power controllers, and digital communication networks.
In addition to its numerous HVAC control parts, Barber-Colman Co. offers an Intelligence Automation System to provide users with vital information to help them optimize the presence of their buildingâ€™s HVAC systems to allow for maximum comfort and safety. With this, HVAC professionals can view 3D images of their buildings to discover strengths and weaknesses in their HVAC systems.
Receive a FREE quote on Alco Control Parts from HVAC Plus.