From the creation of the very first electrically operated solenoid valve in 1910 to today, Asco is the leading provider of safe and reliable solenoid valves that allow users complete control over their heating and air conditioning systems. In addition, Asco manufactures a variety of HVAC control valves for all HVAC functions.
Search our catalog of over 500,000 HVAC control parts and more online!
Asco valves are available from HVAC Plus in the following styles and more:
- â€“ Motorized solenoid valves
- â€“ Pneumatic valves
- â€“ Electronically enhanced solenoid valves
- â€“ Micro-miniature solenoid valves
- â€“ Oil valves
- â€“ Air preparation valves
- â€“ Asco gas valves
Asco Motorized Solenoid Valves
Constructed out of stainless steel, Asco motorized control valves provide excellent control in large commercial, industrial, and home applications and are available from HVAC Plus in different styles including Ascoâ€™s 2-way normally closed valves, 3-way diversion valves, and manual reset valves.
HVAC Plus offers the following categories of motorized valves from Asco:
- â€“ V710 Series valves: 2-way, normally closed, aluminum body gas valves
- â€“ H-Series valves: 2-way, normally closed, hydramotor actuator, cast iron body gas valves (including models H117, H118, and H137)
- â€“ HOV-1 Series valves: 2-way, normally closed, hydramotor actuator, bronze body oil valves
- â€“ HOV-13 Series valves: 3-way, normally closed, hydramotor actuator, bronze body oil valves
Asco Electronically Enhanced Solenoid Valves
Asco electronically enhanced solenoid valves are a popular new addition to Ascoâ€™s catalogue. Available in 2-way, 3-way, and 4-way designs, these quiet, electronic valves play a vital role in fluid control. In addition, these revolutionary electronically enhanced solenoid valves consist of a power management system that limits power consumption.
Asco Micro-Miniature Solenoid Valves
Most commonly used in industrial, medical, and analytical settings, Asco micro-miniature solenoid valves are best suited for small systems utilizing non-corrosive liquids and smaller amounts of power.
Asco micro-miniature solenoid valves are available in three styles:
- â€“ Miniature general services valves Ã¢â‚¬â€œ best handle non-corrosive fluids in low-power situations including medical and industrial applications
- â€“ Isolation valves Ã¢â‚¬â€œ lightweight, designed for corrosive fluids
- â€“ Pinch valves Ã¢â‚¬â€œ ideal for handling corrosive fluids and high purity functions
Asco Red Hat Valves
Asco red hat valves are ideal for hazardous conditions and are useful both outdoors and indoors where protection is needed against water. Able to incorporate both AC and DC voltages, Asco red hat valves are an energy-saving addition to the Asco catalog.
Other Asco Solenoid Valve Series
Other solenoid valve series from Asco include:
- â€“ Direct mount series valves
- â€“ Dust collector series valves
- â€“ Group mounted series valves
- â€“ Manual reset series valves
- â€“ Asco s-series valves
Receive a FREE quote on Alco Control Parts from HVAC Plus.